IT Solutions Provider:
I spent almost three years at Mercurius IT, managing all areas of Marketing for the international IT solutions provider and Microsoft Partner and building the department from the ground up.
When I arrived at Mercurius IT, there was no Marketing department. By the time I left, the business was following a winning digital strategy that had made them one to watch in the UK Partner channel.
Following a change in business focus towards the end of 2015, Mercurius IT was looking to relaunch its brand and employ full-service digital marketing techniques to boost brand awareness and assist lead generation.
As there was no existing marketing infrastructure, the challenge was two-fold:
- One brand—visual branding and brand voice had to be outlined and kept consistent across all channels.
- ROI—cost for all new activities had to be kept to a minimum during the initial experimentation period and spend increased gradually as ROI became apparent.
Within 6 months, monthly inbound leads surpassed monthly outbound leads for the first time in company history. Marketing activities grew to make a significant and tangible contribution to new business revenue.
Additionally, a business critical keyword maintained the top spot in Google’s search results for the duration of my tenure.
The business has gained:
- An engaged social following
- A regular pipeline of relevant inbound leads
- A complete marketing strategy and collateral library