IT Solutions Provider:
I’ve spent the last two years at Mercurius IT, managing all areas of Marketing for the international IT solutions provider and Microsoft Partner and building the department from the ground up.
When I arrived at Mercurius IT, there was no Marketing department. Now, the business follows a winning digital strategy that has made them one to watch in the UK Partner channel.
Following a change in business focus towards the end of 2015, Mercurius IT was looking to relaunch its brand and employ full-service digital marketing techniques to boost brand awareness and assist lead generation.
As there was no existing marketing infrastructure, the challenge was two-fold:
- One brand—visual branding and brand voice had to be outlined and kept consistent across all channels.
- ROI—cost for all new activities had to be kept to a minimum during the initial experimentation period and spend increased gradually as ROI became apparent.
Within 6 months, monthly inbound leads surpassed monthly outbound leads for the first time in company history. Marketing activities now make a significant and tangible contribution to new business revenue.
Additionally, a business critical keyword has maintained the top spot in Google’s search results for the last 2 years.
The business has gained:
- An engaged social following
- A regular pipeline of relevant inbound leads
- A complete marketing strategy and collateral library